Thursday, August 19, 2021

Things To Come...

As I make music, I plan on logging in samples and process notes here. I think this will help me remember things as well, and if some people are following it at all, even one, I'll be more apt to finish.

I have three 2-disc albums planned for the rest of this year and next that I may or may not finish with other things going on like the soundtrack for Project Warlock II. The first will be a remake/remix of the first half of The Noise Diaries, Sombriety. The next will be an all new industrial attempt Blueprint of a Death Machine, part III of the Makina trilogy, this time with a ton of synth and still a lot of guitar like the second, Plugged. The third will be the second half of The Noise Diaries, entitled Maladaptive Humanoid.

The two remake albums will still feature the original songs remixed from their original sources or if those don't exist at least appended to. They will also both have a full second disc worth of material squeezed in between tracks like I did with the first Makina to make them more new. 

Again, I will have samples and ideas posted here either from time to time or if I can make it my main focus during times, ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment